California Virtual Office

California Virtual Office

You can do 95% of the work without an office space—the problem is that the remaining 5% is essential!

A California Virtual office establishes your business legitimacy and stability without the hefty price tag of a physical office space.

How so? Even if you work from home and don’t need a physical office space, your business still needs an office address, land-line, and an office lease.

Virtual Office with Registered Agents of California solves this dilemma.

Set Up Your California Virtual Office

Whether you’re a digital nomad or trying to grow your business out of your home, our California virtual office service covers that essential 5% of having an office without tying you down to a physical space. At $19/month, this is the most affordable way to secure an office lease, a business line with a California area code, and a dedicated suite number you can list on your business documents.

Here’s a comparison of what you get with Virtual Office versus our other mail forwarding packages:


Free Mail Forwarding

Mail Forwarding

Mail Forwarding

Virtual Office

Usable Business Address
Secure Online Account
Junk Mail Filtering
Business Phone Service Free 60-Day Trial Free 60-Day Trial Free 60-Day Trial
Dedicated Suite Number  
California Office Lease      

Same-Day Mail Scans

 10 documents

10 more documents

25 more documents

UNLIMITED mail scans

Price Free for Clients $49 / year $99 / year $19 / month

California Virtual Office Service for Only $19 a month

Why does our California virtual office include so much? Because having a business line, business address, and office lease helps build your business image quickly. We created this package to ensure that your California LLC or corporation has everything it needs to establish a professional local presences without breaking the bank.

  • A completely unique address and suite number in our building

  • A lease that works on your terms

  • A land-line with a California area code that you can forward anywhere

  • UNLIMITED same-day scans of your important mail

  • Safe disposal of junk mail

  • Access to the most knowledgeable staff in the industry

  • Simple and transparent pricing—avoid extra fees and hidden costs

That’s it. Other companies might nickel and dime you for every piece of mail. Not us. We included everything your business needs at flat monthly fee of $19. That’s what separates us from the rest—we bring true value to the table for our clients and their businesses.

Sign Up Now for California Virtual Office

Why a Virtual Office?

There’s a lot of good reasons to use a virtual office. And there are no shortage of companies offering virtual office services. But they’re not all the same. Here’s what you can expect when you sign up for California Virtual Office services with the  Registered Agents of California.


There are lots of circumstances where you want the whole world to know where your place of business is. But there are others where you don’t. We think of privacy as a fundamental value. You don’t have to explain it to us. As your registered agent, we keep your address off public documents. But the unique address you get with Virtual Office allows you to use it on business cards, for all of your accounts, bank loans, promotional material, you name it. That way you don’t have to use your home address for anything.

Tangible Proof

Speaking of bank loans, financial institutions often want to see tangible proof that you lease an office. Virtual Office provides that tangible proof without locking you into a contract. It’s the most cost-effective way to secure a lease without having to be tied to a physical space and the year-to-year rent increases.


The other good thing about using our permanent business address? It’s permanent. That means you’re not subject to the whims of jacked up rent and utility bills. This allows your business to project stability over the years because you won’t constantly have to update your address and business line.


When you use our Virtual Office Service you don’t have to be at home to get your mail. You can view and download all of your important documents from your phone, from anywhere. If we scan something that you want forwarded in physical form, it’s easy to select it and we’ll send it along.


Virtual Office gives you a professional, local address and all the essentials of a local office, without the high price tag. And it doesn’t spread you thinner than you already are, it consolidates your business by combining your registered agent and business address services into one provider.

Sign Up Now